Join the CARE Team!
CARE is a team of collaborative professionals committed to positively changing lives through behavior analysis.
Are you passionate about working with children on the autism spectrum? Being a CARE team member requires motivation, willingness to learn and a desire to be a productive member of a highly professional team.
CARE delivers individualized behavior analytic programming through consistent collaboration utilizing evidence-based treatment to improve the overall quality of life for our clients and their families.
CARE is a team of committed, collaborative professionals providing individualized behavior analytic programming in the client’s home and in the community.
CARE employees must possess the ability to take initiative and work in a variety of settings with clients of different ages and ability levels while applying behavioral analytic skills
CARE is accepting applications across the US.
Positions with CARE can include these exciting benefits!
- Highly competitive wages!
- 7 Paid company holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision
- FREE Within-agency CEUs (BCBA / BCaBA)
- Exciting Incentive Programs (BCBA / BCaBA)
- Web-based programming and data collection software
- Opportunities for advancement
- Support for newly certified professionals
- Professional development and team-building events
- Responsive and supportive management
- Collaborative environment with BCBAs that have over 50 years collective experience in the field!
- Sign-on bonus / relocation assistance for qualifying high-needs positions/areas
- Various web-based materials member accounts
- Ample opportunity for advancement and professional growth
Delivering individualized behavior analytic programming through consistent collaboration utilizing evidence-based treatment to improve the overall quality of life for our clients and their families.
- Dissemination of behavior analysis
- Client-centered approach
- Evidence-based treatment
- Improving the overall quality of life for our clients and their families.
Why Work for CARE
All behavior technicians are provided with Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) training at the onset of employment. CARE behavior technicians are also directly supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who provides ongoing training and support (if needed).
CARE provides ongoing training and support to all BCBAⓇs and BCaBAs on our team. In addition to providing FREE within-agency CEUs, CARE prioritizes a culture of collaborative efficiency through our BCBA bootcamp. This program is designed for all new CARE BCBAs and BCaBAs to ensure that employee integration into our agency is seamless. We also have an upcoming LEADERSHIP ACADEMY (Summer 2019) that will help foster personal and professional growth within the agency.