Our professionals include:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Clinical Psychologists
- Evaluation and Assessment Experts
- Special Education Directors
CARE’s approach is to provide a range of services for children, families, schools and other child-focused agencies.
- To be child-based, evidence-based and employ “best practices”.
- To utilize a functional approach to solving problem behavior using positive behavior support (PBS) and/or Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
CARE’s team of highly qualified personnel from a variety of disciplines provide consultative services to school systems around the US. They also provide in-home and community-based support to families who have children with disabilities in various locations around the US.
CARE’s knowledge of public school systems coupled with how to work effectively in the home and community-based settings allows them to focus on building supports for families and the professionals seeking to improve the overall quality of life for their children, students and clients.