Start ABA Today
Not sure where to start? Let us help.
We understand that you have many questions and may simply need help moving forward and navigating all of the available resources. Our professionals are highly experienced with assisting newly diagnosed individuals and their families, as well as families that have relocated or are simply looking for a new provider.
CARE’s in-home and community-based ABA programming provides a carefully designed behavior plan to teach appropriate behavior and independent skills to our clients. Throughout programming, CARE behavior technicians will work with your child to ensure they are successful by using evidence-based practices and making data-based decisions.
At CARE, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services to each client.
Seven Reasons to Work with CARE
- We provide IN-HOME services for your child!
- Our multi-disciplinary team of collaborators provides a strong foundation for all services we offer.
- CARE has a combined 50+ years of experience with children on the autism spectrum and other intellectual/emotional disabilities.
- Our highly-qualified team includes Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs).
- Parent training is a vital part of all CARE programming! Parents are encouraged to participate in sessions to gain valuable skills from our behavior technicians for implementation in daily life.
- All of our services are focused on the specific goals of the client. No one-size fits all programs here!
- Last but not least, we work as a team to help you succeed! Our top priority is improving the quality of life for your child and your family.
Early Intervention Programs
Early intervention refers to programs designed to begin before age 4. CARE early intervention programs use Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach children with autism age and developmentally appropriate language and learning skills. Children are taught based on their own unique needs in a one-on-one or group setting with highly trained therapists in home, community, and educational settings.
Diagnosed after 4-years-old?
CARE provides ABA services to all individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder regardless of their age at the time of diagnosis. While early intervention is always best practice, some diagnoses are not provided until later in the individual’s life. Please contact us to find out more about how we can help!