At CARE, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality services to each client. Why choose CARE? Here are just seven of the many reasons!
- Our multi-disciplinary team of collaborators provides a strong foundation for all services we offer.
- CARE has a combined 50+ years of experience with children on the autism spectrum and other intellectual/emotional disabilities.
- Our team includes 9 Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and several BCBA interns, so we are available when you need us.
- Our consult services are anything but one dimensional! CARE provides comprehensive consultation services to districts across the United States. These services are tailor made for your district’s needs.
- CARE’s one-on-one applied behavior analysis (ABA) programming is all in-home and community-based which means we come to you! Parents are welcome to participate in sessions and gain valuable skills from our behavior technicians for implementation outside of sessions.
- All of our services are focused on the specific goals of the client. No one-size fits all programs here!
- Last but not least, we work as a team to help you succeed!
Contact us today to find out more about how we can serve you!