What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, request information or fill out a form.
- When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process requests for information
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide to us will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request for information
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you request information, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We do not track your activities or collect any personal information via cookies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). We therefore will not distribute your child’s personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Child Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Collaborative Autism Resources in Education (CARE LLC)